Bowen’s Septic & Environmental Services is proud to install and repair:
The Quick4® Standard Chamber
The evolutionary, patent-pending Quick4® Standard Chamber from Infiltrator Systems Inc. fits in a 36-inch-wide trench and is ideal for curved or straight systems. It features the patent-pending Contour Swivel Connection™, which permits 10-degree turns, right or left. The MultiPort™ end cap allows multiple piping options and eliminates pipe fittings. The chamber's 4-foot length provides optimal installation flexibility.
The Quick4 Standard Chamber Offers You These Unique Benefits
- Advanced contouring connections swivel 10 degrees, right or left
- Latching mechanism allows for quick installation
- Compact nesting provides more trench length in an equivalent stack height
- Four-foot chambers are easy to handle and install
- The Quick4 Standard Chamber supports wheel loads of 16,000 pounds/axle with only 12 inches of cover
- Certified by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)
The MultiPort End Cap Offers These Unique Benefits
- Patent-pending tear-out seals on inlet ports provide a tight fit to the pipe
- Eight molded-in inlets/outlets allow for maximum piping flexibility
- Multiple ports eliminate pipe fittings and make looping ends easy
- Patent-pending MultiPort end cap fits on either end of the Quick4 Standard Chamber
- Infiltrator is the number one septic leach field chamber system in the on-site industry, with over 42 million units in-ground in all 50 states and 24 countries.